At EDIT we want to offer our customers the right tools that can help them achieve higher team productivity goals by offering theoretical and practical (hands-on) workshops seminars and training for onshore and offshore personnel.
The workshops can be tailored to our customer’s respective needs on a wide array of ship automation systems:
- Oil Content Meters
- Oxygen Analyzers
- Gas Detection Systems
- Pneumatic and Electropneumatic systems
We support you after the initial sale and installation of your automation system. As authorized Fellow Kogyo Service Engineers and certified engineers by Bosch Rexroth for Electropneumatic and Pneumatic systems, we can offer continuous training and development of your crew and staff.
Free OCM Basics Training
Duration: 30 mins
Place: At your company’s premises
Our authorized and certified Fellow Kogyo service engineers will demonstrate in a 30-minute condensed seminar how the correct use of your OCM (regardless of type and maker) can help you avoid costly fines and penalties for your company and crew.
- basic functions,
- best practices
- tips on the correct use
- maintenance of your oil content meter – 15 ppm bilge alarm.
Two of the most widely used 15 ppm bilge alarm units will be used for the demonstration.
FOCAS -2000 OCM Training
Duration: 2 hours + Q&A
Place: At our workshops in Piraeus or your company’s offices
- Product Overview & Product Specs
- Preparing for Operation & Operation
- System Checks
- Service Parts
Training on Automation Systems
Duration: 7 hours
Place: at our workshop in Piraeus.
- Basic functions of pneumatic/electropneumatic systems
- Intro and basic functions of Fixed Gas Systems
- Calibration of Automation Systems
- Basics, Best Practices and functionality of Oil Content Meters -15 ppm bilge alarms
Contact EDIT today to have us design your bespoke Automation training program.