We are Authorized Suppliers for Simex in Greece and Cyprus.
SIMEX is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial automation equipment and has over thirty years of experience in the field. The design and manufacturing of their products incorporates the latest developments in microprocessor and SMT technologies, resulting in reliable and high quality products. Flexible, user-friendly programming makes them an ideal tool for industrial process control. In the marine automation industry, their products have many applications capable of ensuring smooth, efficient and trouble-free running of your vessel, bypassing the need for many costly pieces of equipment necessary in traditional style of process control. All in all, they offer products that are an investment for the future you can’t afford to miss.
SIMEX offers design, engineering and manufacturing of systems and components for the automation, process control, machine building, measuring and controlling industries.
For Simex, their Research and Development Department plays a major role in constantly discovering and designing devices that are unique and innovative, from the simplest indicators and counters to more complex regulators and controllers. Always taking into account the latest technological advancements, they aim to develop the most sophisticated, application-specific controllers and measuring systems.
Furthermore compliance and strict adherence to standards (e.g. ISO9001) during the design stage is of the uttermost importance at SIMEX. All equipment and devices comply with the state-of-the-art standards and represent the highest level of technological advancement.
Explore the Simex Range
Click below to find out more about the complete range
Indicators / Controllers
Digital industrial meters constitute the largest family of automation equipment, ranging from the simplest meters that are designed only to display basic parameters such as working states or physical quantities (temperature, level, pressure etc.), to more complex control units having a number of relay outputs. Depending on the type of signal measure or sensor used, the equipment can have inputs for current, voltage, millivolts or even be adapted to suit an RTD temperature sensor or thermocouple
- Current / voltage
- BCD / RS-485
- Test sets
- Humidity and temperature
- Recording systems
The family of counters is very wide and finds numerous and varying application. From the most popular and the simplest one – progress counters – to the most advanced – counters working with other devices such as encoders, sensors etc.
Four main groups of counters
- Electronic – these counters are designed to count impulses that represent specific physical quantities, such as the number of completed rotations, blows, strokes, travel, as well as completed data, products, activations, etc.
- Flow – this counters with suitable flowmeters enable the measurement of the current value of flow, as well as drawing up a balance ratio.
- Tachometers – the number of impulses in a time unit enables the display of rotational speed.
- Timers – a separate family of counters involves time-meters, such as chronographs, clocks etc.
Sensors / transmitters
- Every automation system has a lot of analog measure points. One has to provide them to controllers. As you can see all kinds of different sensors and physical quantities transducers are the most important elements of the system.
In our offer we have the following devices:
- Humidity and temperature sensors
- Temperature transmitters – designed to convert the results of temperature measurement, using a Pt sensor or thermocouple, at the standard current value of 4-20mA.
- Level switches – it works by detecting the presence of a liquid and/or loose material within the area of the sensor, triggering the sensor’s response and sending a signal.
- Angle sensors – designed to provide a stationary angle measurement in two axes, perpendicular to the vector of gravitational acceleration and to each other.
- Serial transmitters – based on multi-point communication modules, using the Modbus RTU bus, allow to inspect process parameters.
Converters constitute a separate family. They act as intermediate equipment between various standards of digital interfaces. The digital automation equipment is usually based on the RS-485 standard as the basic transmission system, regardless of the actual protocol. PC computers, on the other hand, are most commonly used as HMI or master stations, typically equipped with RS-232 or USB connections. These standards are incompatible and it is required to use an appropriate converter to provide a conflictless coupling of these different interfaces.
Impulse power supplies are designed to be mounted on a DIN bus having a diameter of 35mm, in industrial automation systems, power engineering systems, industrial protection systems and also in security systems. They are characterised by their ergonomic design, high efficiency, broad range of working temperatures (-20°C to 60°C), general-purpose AC supply voltage in full range, and protection systems against short-circuits, overvoltage, overloading and thermal shock.
- development of firmware strictly according to the customer requirements,
- development of PC class software to support the equipment configuration,
- development of visualization and database software to integrate the equipment in operational test and measurement networks,
- modifications of existing software according to the customer’s wishes.
Isolators are designed for galvanic separation of the input and output measuring circuits. They convert the standard input signal into standard output signal. Use of isolator reduces the influence of object-originated interferences, protects against overvoltages and short-circuits in field circuits and allows matching of various signal standards. A significant advantage the isolators have over the barriers is such that they do not need to be earthed and are fully immune to interference.
records of stored Data
Years of experience
Use case scenarios
CMC-99 PAPERLESS DATA RECORDER
The MultiCon CMC-99 is a powerful and versatile compact-multichannel-controller with a capability to record data, if the recording function is requested and activated. Thanks to that it is one of the first industrial devices which integrates advanced control functions (PID, ON/OFF, time & profiles etc.) and logging of setpoints, excitations and current state of controlled objects. Based on Linux firmware, is stable and the touch screen makes configuration easy and comfortable and data presentation also readable and attractive. Although the MultiCon CMC-99 is build in a quite small housing, it can integrate up to 48 inputs, and its construction allows user almost free configuration by choosing up to 3 from 27 available input/output modules.
SRD-99 X PAPERLESS RECORDER
The new MultiLog SRD-99X device is designed to record and display current values as well as to present technological parameters in the form of graphs. The device is equipped with up to eight universal inputs: temperature (RTD + TC) or analogue (mA + V), which enables connecting different types of sensors to one device, one pulse (digital) input for controlling the recording process; 2 electronic relays with max. load 24V AC (35V DC) 200 mA, USB PC port for direct (by cable) PC connection to share data and USB Host port (front or rear) for flash data storage and configuration transfer. White or amber colour LCD backlight available.